Frequently Asked Questions
It is very important that your order is processed correctly. We honor each state's guidelines concerning sales and use tax, which is determined by the destination address of your shipment. We are required to collect tax only within Florida.
Vulke Jewelry accepts returns/exchanges within 7 days of the date your item was delivered. If you would like to return/exchange any item(s), please click the link below to submit your return form:
If you need further assistance, contact customer support via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our customer support chat line.
- Please remember items must be in new condition, unworn. Items will be subject to inspection.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for all qualifiable refunds unless goods are defective or there is a shipping error.
- Shipping paid on Returned Items is non-refundable.
- All returns must accompany a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) obtained from the return application form The RMA# should be placed on the front of the shipping label, highlighted in yellow, for the return to be accepted by our warehouse. Packages without highlighted RMA#’s will be refused due to improper identification.
- After the refund is approved and the product received, your money should be back in the account within 4 business days.
*Vulke Jewelry will reimburse or pay for return shipping only in the event that we have erred. For example: if Vulke Jewelry were to send you the incorrect piece of jewelry.*
We are fully committed to providing the highest standard of jewelry - which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee card for all orders. Our lifetime guarantee card entitles you to a one-time repair of the piece - free of charge. We will repair the item if you experience any defects in craftsmanship or breakage. You will need to send us a photo or video of the damage.
Vulke represents commitment to fine quality and outstanding value at affordable prices. Our materials are certified 14-18 karat gold, 925 sterling silver, and genuine rhodium and are in full compliance with the Federal Trade Commission and the Jewelry Vigilance Committee. We fully guarantee the authenticity of our materials. Every orders comes with a certification & guarantee card.
Jewelry should be kept dry. If your jewelry is not used frequently, keep it stored in the provided dust bag. Good storage boxes are lined with tarnish-proof fabric and have a separate space for each individual piece. If your climate is humid, place a small packet of desiccant crystals inside your storage area. Avoid storing the jewelry with rubber products. Always remove your jewelry when applying colognes, perfumes or other chemical products.
Chlorine, especially at elevated temperatures, can permanently damage or discolor your gold jewelry. Gently clean your gold or vermeil jewelry with a soft polishing cloth. Be sure not to over-polish jewelry, especially vermeil, because it can damage the finish.
If we are unable to answer your question, please click on the link below and provide us with the question and how we can assist you.
We will respond to the request within 24 hours during regular business hours. You may reach out to us directly at email@example.com, be sure to include your name, order number, and any other important information that will allow us to better serve your request.